[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Speed Kills...

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <acara1997@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 18:07:51 -0600

Very nice to see additional words from folks who do not "post " often.
However, the subject you use isn't really what it is all about!  Now, I've
been involved for so many years, I hate to even count them and I do
know there are times as our splendid GSDs do need "SPEED"!
However, your knowledgeable post is appreciated.  It's been some
kind of off and on thingy with what is actually wanted in the conformation
show ring compared to what is wanted in the pasture herding the sheep.
I know, I know, not really a big difference as I've seen some very very
SUPERB dogs in my time and today we DO HAVE QUITE A FEW
SUPERB dogs!!!     TNX for your input and please don't lurk too much.
Norma    the very non    normal    person