[ SHOWGSD-L ] Specialty distances....Justifying the all breed

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:06:42 EST

In a message dated 12/13/2005 3:37:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxx writes:
Living  in the big long State of California.........4 hrs. to a Specialty
Show is
nothing.

In California we don't recognize distance like the rest of the  world.  We
drive an hour to go to lunch, and if work is within a two hour  drive it is
local. We drive to local shows in San Francisco, 8 hours away. But,  we can go
specialties at least 20 times a year if we want, and if we are  willing to go
out of state to Arizona, (6 hours) or Vegas, (5 hours) we can go  almost every
weekend.

Today I am staying in downtown Modesto for a court appearance tomorrow. It
only took me six hours to get here.

Life is different in California.  And, California people are also very
different.  But, we still seem to have a few good dogs.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together