[ SHOWGSD-L ] Specialty Show-- Victoria B.C. Canada

  • From: Maria McDonald <kohlein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:17:31 -0700

For those STILL waiting for the premium list, the German Shepherd Dog Club of
Greater Victoria sends out our apologizes!
It all started with the "dog food controversy" and getting our sponsor. Then
our show secretaries computer ran into major problems which they have had great
difficulty getting fixed. It was promised to be on line by today, but I have
just checked and it still is not up.
Here will be the link for entries,
http://www.westerndogshows.com/
Please just keep checking and thanks for your patience!
In the meantime the 4 day all-breed show, Vancouver Island Dog Fanciers
Association which we are holding our specialty with is available and with a
very good line up of judges.
Any info that we can help you with please feel free to email me,
Thanks,
Maria McDonald
kohlein@xxxxxxx