[ SHOWGSD-L ] Special announcement !

  • From: lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:27:33 +0000 (UTC)

The German Shepherd Review Committee is forging ahead with interviews,
spotlighting our most prominent members.  It is our goal to have the first
publication in The December Review!  Thank you so much for your input and
suggestions; the response was over whelming and refreshing.  I think you will
be pleased in the coming months with the candidates you have suggested.

Now we need your support!  Every month The GSD Review will have featured
advertisements.  December will feature:

Seasons Greetings.  Extend your Holiday Wishes to your fellow dog friends.
I know many of you have beautiful and fun photo's of our Breed with family
members, children, and those stupid antlers we all put on our dogs head!

Showcase of Winners.  If you dog obtained a title between October 1st 2008 and
October 1st 2009, join fellow winners in the special section showcasing your
dogs accomplishments.  Performance awards, New Champions, Top 10, Red Book
Winners, Parade of Great entrants, - join the fun.

My apologies for the short time frame, deadline to The Review Editor is October
1st. If you have not experienced the expertise of your Review Team, I can't
begin to tell you what a great job they do customizing the ads.  We also have
a wealth of talent in our GSD world that can do a great job with your design.

Please support our GSD Magazine.  I am counting on some of you to step up to
the plate!

Please email me privately if you will join our goal to increase advertisements
and support the December issue.  I welcome your suggestions, comments, and
help.  Of course, I welcome your telling me you will place an ad.

Regards

Linda Bankhead

Lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx

404-936-5136