[ SHOWGSD-L ] Speaking of the WHITE GSD

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:51:31 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2006 7:34:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ray1jacobs@xxxxxxx writes:

When I joined Diablo Valley GSDC in the early 1970's the  president of the
club had a big beautiful white GSD male.Black nose,dark eyes  and a solid
typical GSD temperment.The dog  was outstanding in obedience .

I agree.Let the guy join the  club.

As many know, a year ago I judged the National White  Specialty show.  I saw
a number of great dogs, and met a fantastic group of  dedicated people.

A close friend of mine used to run a White German  Shepherd dog sled team.
They were the strongest, biggest most sound dogs I  have ever seen.

This question will never go away, and the more we  discuss it, the more we
will understand the issues.

I have always supported anyone who enjoys the breed, and  finds a way to take
care of their dogs, and understand the greatness of the  German shepherd
dogs. White, green, blue or red, the German shepherd is a great  breed,
whatever
the color.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together