[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Speaking of the WHITE GS, Question!

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx, VSabiaB@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:31:38 EDT

I'm going off subject here (what else is new), but according to the L.A.
County AC ordinance, you can't keep an intact animal UNLESS your club has a
strongly enforced code of ethics.   A breeder's code.   Remember what your
politico's do when you go to the polls this year!!!!!!!
Mighty White can be right, right?

Stormy
In a message dated 8/24/06 5:14:17 PM, kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Did you mean to say that breeders are required to sign the
> breeders' code for your regional club in order to join? Or
> were you talking about the PC's breeders' code? Because I
> was under the assumption that signing the GSDCA BC is a
> totally voluntary thing. Anyone?

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.FairhopeGSD.com