[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Speaking of 'red' GSDs

  • From: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 17:01:51 -0700

I know what you meant and yes that red on the pants, belly and legs is the
real deal. And yes, with that intense red you sometimes get a fade in the
black and will see dogs whose black is faded and reddish. Sometimes the red
from the belly starts to creep up the sides and the black fades.
They made an issue of the fading a few years ago as Suzanne said and
corrected it.
Ken