[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Speaking of male dogs/Keeping a male?

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx, ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:08:12 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/2007 1:01:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx writes:
But, he's nice!  What would you  do?

Keep him!     I only kept females for the  first 15 years I was in dogs, then
this great sable boy came along and  stole my heart....he was always my
"bouncing baby boy" (corny, yes) but as  someone said, he was the love of my
life.
There was nothing  Amaretto (Toey) would not do to make me happy.  He stayed
with me for  14 yrs 3 months.  Now, I have 11 males.......got over the worry
about  keeping males!
Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC  of Beaumont, Life member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember that a lone amateur
built the Ark. A large group of  professionals built the  Titanic"