[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Speaking of male dogs/Keeping a male?

  • From: "Castle Kennels, Ltd." <castlegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>, <ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx>, "'GSD'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:03:02 -0500

Keep him!  I love the males and would have all males if I didn't want to be
a breeder and have puppies!  They are easier to keep than bitches.  There is
a reason why bitches are called bitches!

I find the males to be more loving and more gentle, too.

I don't see where you have a problem.  Even if you didn't add a third run,
you could easily do the doggy juggle keeping one in the house or crate while
the other two are in the runs.

You said "he has worked his way with me"....I would follow my heart and
instincts.  Good luck with your decision.

Pat
Castle Kennels, Ltd.
Where Shepherds of Distinction Reign
www.castlekennels.com