[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Speaking of male dogs/Keeping a male?

  • From: SegerWind@xxxxxxx
  • To: Lacy340@xxxxxxx, brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:02:29 EDT

Interesting topic here:) I have had intact Males and Females  all together
quite successfully in the past. I let them know I was ALPHA.  Required some
supervision when I turned them all loose on the acre I used to own  and it was
all
good. No fights with anyone and they seemed to enjoy all running  together.

One loud growl I was on it and never an issue. Currently we  have an intact
welsh Cardigan Corgi and our GSD intact male Razza and they do  great together.
Hope that helps:)
Steven