[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Speaking of male dogs/Keeping a male?

  • From: lacy340@xxxxxxx
  • To: brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:34:18 -0400

I have a male and a female.? The male is the most loving and puts up with all
the female gives him including dragging him around by his collar and taking
every toy.? He loves her.? When she came in heat he was going nuts.? I put him
with my friend and he tried to escape one night.? Luckily he went up to my Son
in law who caught him. I got real smart and now send the female to my friends.?
She is very happy there and he loves to stay with Mom.