[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Speaking of bathing....

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, "InquestGSD@xxxxxxx" <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:13:56 -0700 (PDT)

I want you guys to know that I now have hot water here at the cabin to bath
dogs. My hubby ran black pipe on the roof of the barn and now as soon as the
sun hits it gives me all the warm water I need. Keep in mind that we are
totally off the grid here and it is 1.5 hrs to town one way, so hot water is a
big deal. It is 7:10n and is only 44 degree. It has been the coldest spring and
summer of record so far. The best thign about being here in the summer is the
area for conditioning dogs.

Terry on Mt. Jefferson in oregon