[ SHOWGSD-L ] Speaking of Peta

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 14:49:28 -0500

When I transported Cheyenne to WA, I met a sweet lady who helped me with my bag
so I could deal with Cheyenne.? I told her my kennel name but didn't have a
businass card with me.? Anyway, she Googled me and called me yesterday.? She is
a cat person.? We had a long conversation and I found out that she is a
vegitarian.? However, she feeds her cats raw food and called about my food.?
Somehow, we got on the topic of Peta.? She said she was disgusted by Peta.? She
thinks they are idiots.? Her choice to be a vegitarian is due to her health and
allergies.? She is quite comfortable that cats are carnivores and need meat.?
She is also an advocate of raw feeding among her veggie friends who want to
make their animals vegans.? It was interesting to me that this woman, who is a
bleeding heart animal advocate whould slam Peta for their extemist ideals.? She
feels that they harm animal lovers more than help them.? I hope she continues
to speak out against Peta.? She tells her list people
 to use common sense.? If you love your animals, you must feed them correctly
and leave your personal beliefs behind.? What a neat lady.?
Laura