[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Speaking of Lists

  • From: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:19:58 +0000

my problem is that I don't like forums per se-I am on one for embroidery - love
the info but hate the forum set up-

I belong to just 2 gsd list - learn a lot of both- tried a 3rd but found I
enjoyed the people and comments more on this list and gsd4show-both serve
different purposes

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com