[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Speaking of Dye

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 17:13:09 -0500

Has anyone ever seen this happen in a bitch?  I have a 2 year old black&tan
bitch whose salt&pepper coloring on her neck and back is turning red.  Not a
tan-red, but a red-red.  I've seen this a few times in European dogs, but this
bitch is 100% American lines.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam