[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Speaking of Dog Food.....

  • From: Crystaridge <crystaridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:32:40 -0700

Well, never mind ---  I had some Aussies boarding here and opened up their
new bag of Chicken Soup for Dog Lovers
and after about the fifth scoup found a dead mouse ---- ackkkkkkkk!!!!!

Not sure which is worse --- a dead mouse or poop!!!!!!

Sylvia
Crystaridge German Shepherds
http://geocities.com/crystaridgegsd/