[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Speak up with your vote

  • From: Denise Fox <Foxhavengsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "beaconhilgs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <beaconhilgs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:42:31 -0400

It I remember right. Purina was build for all breeds to use for shows and
Nationals. I also believe that conformation and all performance venues are on
the same site. The members couldn't understand why we were not using the venue,
which was build for a win win for all avenues for a National and shows as well.
The club listen and got a great deal booking for 3 years straight. The Club at
that point can regroup, because of the lost in funds from this years National.
Someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Denise Fox
Foxhavengsd@xxxxxxx
GCH Foxhaven-MyJoy Good Girl Gone Bad V Windfall - Rihanna
Foxhaven Devil in Desquise v Franken Major pointed -Saber

On Aug 13, 2013, at 4:38 PM, beaconhilgs@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Eva= n if we were heard about rotating national how come it is at Purina
fo=r next 3 years????? Mike&n= bsp;  Mike &Barb Moran Beacon Hill Shepherds
Downingtown, Pa On 08/13/13, ELG4= 40@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 8/13= /13 11:57:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Many of us spend a lot of time and money and effort HEADIN= G the
Standard and we don't really want it changed.

WHERE is OU= R VOICE??

Is not that what voting is for? Your voice is hear= d when you vote. When
you don't get a chance to vote, that is when your= voice is not heard. I am
not writing about whites, it is about the cha= nce for everyone to be heard
on everything. Just like we were heard to = rotate the national, twice.

I know, finances dictate what we can do.= I just had to throw that in.

Evan L. Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
As= gard German Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_[2] (http://www.asgardgsd= .com/[3])
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
POST is Copyrighted 2012. All material remains the prope= rty of the
originalauthor and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS = or FORWARDS
of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the origi= nal author

Ea= ch Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and
it= s administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed= in any post.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODU= CTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHO= UT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMEN= T IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROH= IBITION WILL
BEPROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the List= Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx[4]

NATIONAL BLOG - ht= tp://gsdnational.blogspot.com/[7]
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

--- Links ---
  1 3D=
  2 3D"http://www.asgardg=
  3 3D"http://www.asgardgsd.com/";