[ SHOWGSD-L ] Spay/neuter bill

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 05:50:14 -0700

To me the thing that is always a surprise is the fact that all of us
have been preaching about spaying and neutering for years and years but
nobody listens.  I get many callers who ask me if it is harmful to alter
their dog/bitch, and always have got these calls for the last fifty
years, or so.   One would think nobody was able to read or hear.

As usual the bill on the table in Sacramento will punish the wrong
people.  Any veterinarian that is in favor of this legislation is
crazy.  In a few years, they won't have any dogs to care for, and dogs
are a BIG portion of their income. Let us all hope it doesn't pass.  It
will be an example to other states if it does.     Doris E