[ SHOWGSD-L ] Spaying Izzy

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 16:01:14 -0400

Thanks to all the listers who responded to my questions about spaying or
not spaying. Izzy was spayed on Wednesday and hasn't missed a beat. A
house dog first and foremost, I could see no point in not spaying her after
listening to you. She will be 8 in November, she would not be bred again
and why upset Stoner every time she would come in season? I really
appreciate everyone's input, which made me think hard and long.

Da List is da best!

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever