[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Spay/Neuter Question

  • From: Mary-Anne <versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx>, "GSD" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:12:50 -0400

Tubal Ligations are apparently very difficult to do in bitches due to the
tiny size of the tubes.  Vasectomies are easier.  Both are almost impossible
to do in puppies at local vets unless they have very specialized equipment
(think laparscopic due to the tiny size of the 'equipment') .  Haven't done
either but just took an on-line course through the U of Minnesota where we
discussed this.

Mary-Anne