[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Spay or Not?

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:21:49 -0700 (PDT)

I would, dogs never go through the change :0) If one of those lumps is estrogen
fed like some cancers are that might give her a little more edge in fighting
it. If you have her under and she is doing fine I would say do it. If she is
having trouble under anesthesia I would tell them to do just what has to be
done.

Congrats on a well loved, long lived GSD
Terry