[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sparkle's babies are here!

  • From: "Kim McNamara" <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 20:44:41 -0400

Hi List,
Ch. Jerrwen's Southern Sky and Sel. Ex. Ch. Mechanical Bull of Edan announce
the birth of 6 boys and 3 girls today, two days before I expected them.  Who
says you can't get a good sized litter from an AI fresh chilled and surgical
implant?  Thanks to Ann Schultz for getting us a shipment on short notice
last May.  This is a Brackett linebreeding on GV Bull, both parents are
beautiful movers and I am hopeful there will some show dogs in the bunch.
Sparkle gave me no notice that she'd be whelping early, so I went to work
this morning and came home at noon to check on her.  She greeted me with 3
babies!  Then from 12:30 to 2:40 she had the other six.  Wow!  I am so
grateful to Jerry and Wendy Bobak, Sparkle's breeders, for their fantastic
bitch lines of good moms.  Especially since this was my first whelping,
having had to go the C-Section route the only other time I bred.  Right now
all 9 plus Sparkle are napping, the babes with their tummies full.  Thanks
for letting me share!

Kim McNamara  Kimberlite GSDs, Newnan, GA