[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sparine??

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 19:00:44 EDT

maybe the second one.....LOL

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated 5/1/2011 5:11:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My  question is not, "What is Sparine," (anyone can search the Internet),
rather  it's why does Michael Lynch assume that anyone who's been in dogs for
very  long should have knowledge of Sparine.  Is it because dogs are given
this  drug to treat temperament problems or other psychological issues?  Or
did  Michael mention Sparine because if a person shows dogs for very long,
they  develop a schizoid personality disorder and need the drug  themselves?

Perhaps Mr. Lynch will enlighten  us???

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande  German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam