[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Spare Me

  • From: "LEE SMITH" <ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 19:22:51 -0400

From someone who has lots of friends in the breed, including some pretty
great judges, and has yet to have a champion, please take Helen's words of
wisdom to heart. Blaming loses on politics and/or crooked judging is a
loser's game. I know lots of people with winning dogs who are honest and
hardworking folks.

In my lonely opinion, the people who have the most champions are the people
who are the hardest working -- learning all they can, working with their
dogs
all the time, and out there showing.

Regards,
Lee Smith