[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Soy question

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:51:01 GMT

Excellent, easy read on biologically appropriate food concepts and the dietary
needs of dogs and cats:
http://www.orijen.ca/orijen/ORIJEN_White_Paper.pdf

Paula, 68 days and counting

Home of Best in Show, Best in Specialty Show, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual
Title Award Recipient, AKC JAM/AOE, International and American Champion, Grand
Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC
#64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid), DNA tested clear of the long-coat
factor.  #1 Male German Shepherd Dog in the Country, #4 German Shepherd Dog in
the Country, as of 6/30/10 (Canine Chronicles)    First male German Shepherd
Dog Grand Champion.