[ SHOWGSD-L ] Southern Illinois OVER 100 GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS

  • From: McDoggin@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 10:41:12 EST

2. Fwd: Southern Illinois OVER 100 GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS TIED / FENC...
    Posted by: "Joann Furse" gsdjoann@xxxxxxxxx gsdjoann
    Date: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:43 am ((PST))

***
PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSSPOST...
RESPOND TO: denlin@xxxxxxxxx

Begin forwarded message:

Tonight I received a phone call from a lady asking me
to check into a house that has over 75 to 100 German
Shepherd Dogs all over the yard.  This house is only
about 10 min. from my home and yet I never saw this
going on.  Tonight I drove with 2 friends to the home
where we saw a " PUPPIES FOR SALE" sign.  Acting like
we were looking for a pup the lady that came out of
the home told me it was her brother's place and he was
not home.  Some of the dogs are being tied to trees
just feet from the road.  I saw several dogs eating
rotten pumpkins that were given to them according to
the lady.  I saw one GSD eating the raw leg of
something, perhaps deer.  The white GSD that was the
closest to the road and drive way looked like she had
several litters of pups and was dirty from walking the
length of her chain, 6 or 7  feet. Her home was
situated in the mud which was a wire cage with a wet
throw rug over it.  The home had no sides to the
walls.

Dogs were tied to trees, telephone poles, stakes, barn
doors, fence posts and dog houses.  Every where you
looked all you could see is beautiful sad faces as if
crying out please don't leave us now that you found
us.  I was told that just as many dogs were on the
other side of the fence that you couldn't see.  One
black GSD had a pad lock around his chain that was
locked holding  his make-shift collar together.

RESPOND TO: denlin@xxxxxxxxx

Judy
Laramie German Shepherds
Are We Having Fun Yet!