[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: South Florida shows

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:35:43 -0800 (PST)

Ok, now you have it from the Secretary's own fingers!!!!

  We know how big these shows will be.  That is the concern!!!!!!  So many
entries, so little time.

  It is not that we are worried that you won't come, we know your coming.  But
we would like to get your entries now, and not at the last second on the last
day.

  It is just easier to get organized if the entries trickle in and not come in
in one big lump.

  So, take a moment, the list will be here when you are done.  Fill out the
entry form and get it ready to mail, so it can go out tomorrow morning.

  That way all the entries will be in BEFORE closing, instead of at closing.
This will give Ignacio and Beth a few extra days to process and build the
catalog.  Afterall, you don't want lots of errors in the catalogs, do you?

  So, now is the time, send your entries today.

  But, if you need any help, or have any questions, ask me.  I am the keeper of
the answers.

  BTW, and this will be in a seperate post too, the hotel most seem to want to
be at is a Motel 6, 1801 State Road 84, Ft Lauderdale.  Phone 954-760-7999.
The rate is about 92 per night plus tax.  I hear there is enough grass, but I
have not seen it for myself.  But some people have already made their
reservations there.

  I do not have a block of rooms, they wanted me to guarentee the rooms and
would charge me for any unused rooms.  I cannot pay for rooms not used, so
there is no block, but the rate is really low for this time of year.

  So, make your reservations, and come on down!!!!!
  sheila
ignacio puente <puenteig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  PLEASE, WAITING FOR YOUR ENTRIES, FEBRUARY 9th. 10th.
and 11th. "PRE-VALENTINE`S DAY" COME DOWN TO SUNNY
SOUTH FLORIDA . Entries close at Secretary`s house
January 24th.

Entry fees, $24.00 first entry, $12.00 puppies &
veterans, $12.00 Junior showmanship as an only entry,
free as an additional entry

Feb 9 Ft Lauderdale, Bob Grady
Feb 10 Miami, Jo LaRosa
Feb 10, Ft Lauderdale, Leon Breault
Feb 11, Miami, Chip Rayner

Secretary for Miami, Ignacio Puente, 13015 SW 89
Place, Box 186,
Miami, Fl 33176 Event numbers are 2007112601

See you all, Ignacio Puente

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original