[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Soupy Sales

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:58:29 -0700 (PDT)

I vagely remember Soupy Sales, as my mom told me I used to be glued to the TV
when that show was on and used to sing the songs with him.
  Luanne

  Msg: #7 in digest
From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Philo Vance and Philo Kvetch?
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:44:26 -0400
Does anybody remember Soupy Sales dressing up as detective Philo
Kvetch:  big raincoat, etc?  I just finished watching a movie (in glorious
black and white) on TCM with a detective called Philo Vance.  Same
outfit!  Now I know where Soupy got the character
To make this dog related:  do you remember Soupy's two "puppet"  dogs?
White Fang and Black Tooth!
Penny in NY

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.