[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sort of OT - don't read if you don't care. Great News! Jenny Oropeza for Congress

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:19:47 -0400

Yea, I know it is political... but it is urgent!

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo
the fatigue of supporting it.  ~Thomas Paine
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.