[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sometimes Facebook sucks....

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx, suzannejambe@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 10:20:31 -0500

I do wish we could have some sort of signature on all posts. But, I did read
the original post about dyed dogs.  It is important to realize that when you
complain or even bring interest to one facet, you condemn the breed.

A few years ago our club sent a message to all judges to do a loose lead
temperament test. The result was many all breed judges took it to mean we had a
temperament problem in the German shepherd, and to this day I am hearing of our
problems.

Be careful what you mention, it can have unexpected consequences.

Evan