[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Something weird happened Saturday!

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:49:06 +0000 (UTC)

Weird Sh**T happens at Dog Shows!!! That's all I can say!!!

     On Monday, March 30, 2015 8:27 AM, "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 This past Saturday started off pretty normal! Woke up ,went to Star Bucks to
buy coffee for my wife, she put a minor curse on me for spilling it, Grabbed
Liz Leschhorn's dog ( more about Liz Later) bought her to the show in
Sacramento. when I got to the show, I went over to Candy and Connie, kissed and
hugged them both! Candy called me a "womanizer "... Guilty as charged!
...Hell... What are my choices! lol.. when AM bitch class was called, BASU and
I were sitting under Cindy Tellefsen's tent and Liz's bitch was in my SUV! BASU
yelled to Shirley Briggs O'brien  the ring steward to wait for us! I ran to get
Liz's bitch out of the SUV while cursing BASU at the same time! HE told me to
put her away because we had plenty of time before the class! This happens when
your handler is Canadian! We go in the ring and this is when things start
getting weird! Liz's bitch wins the class! Then she goes winner's bitch, then
she goes best of winners!.. I'm still shocked! But then I Remembered! this is
LIZ'S bitch! Yes Liz thought enough of me to GIVE me this bitch because of her
illness! Liz could have sold or given this bitch to anyone! In fact Candy told
me she tried to buy this bitch from Liz but Liz refused to sell her! I then
learned that Connie has a litter sister! ( do I know who to kiss and hug or
what! lol) ... This my be a good omen! The judge is GSDCA Board member Lana Lee
Law! Lol and we all know what a great relationship I have with the BOD! Lol. In
spite of this MS Law picks us out of the crowd! Thank you Lana Lee! It's been
awhile! I love you Liz! And her spirit is STILL with us!  And last but not
least! The Sable haired Canadian Bill BASU! Oh wait.. One last weird thing! In
the ring BASU didn't yell or cuss at me once!  Thanks again to Liz , Lana Lee,
and BASU! Ed Hill

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App