[ SHOWGSD-L ] Something NEW for our dogs

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:24:40 -0600

Yikes, looks like we've gotten to the point of --   where ever!!
In an article I didn't read completely yet, may never do it -- LOL
Heading:  FDA OKs first dog diet drug
In view of the recent thread on vaccines, foods, bloat, etc. etc.,
when I saw this it was a proper laugh of the day for me.
Good gracious alive, what will they think of next.  Our poor
sweet 4 legged family members, come on now --------------
Oh, i see where it is a LIQUID DRUG no less.  Aha, eat, drink
and be merry --- never mind.   Have a good one and be sure to
HUG YOUR DOG!     Norma    no L    & a couple critters