[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Something GSD

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, adonispersian@xxxxxxx, candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:40:55 -0400 (EDT)

It's a bit off-putting to house guests <G>.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 10/23/2013 3:27:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I never  could go to the bathroom without any of my GSDs now Codie my
Golden is the  same way.
Bull always wanted to get in the bath with me, when I took a bath  tried to
join me a few times in the shower too.
I think it is a GSD  thing
Debs

Deb and her Boys
Victory's  Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD. 12/17/2002-04/15/2013
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire,  CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to
PAA/EPI,Siochan leat Mock Teerah Peace  be with you Wolf
Montauk Sue's Red  Codiak