[ SHOWGSD-L ] Some very happy news....

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 03:51:54 -0700 (PDT)

I wanted to update everyone on the plight of that sad sable male named Donovan
who was awaiting the gas chamber in a Georgia "shelter".
Donovan is now Starsky, living in foster care with his guardian Angel,
Richard Fagan. Richard pulled this filthy boy, who was SEVERLY underweight and
unloved....something Richard cannot understand as he is a very affectionate,
happy boy now who loves his ball! Richard paid for his neutering, vetting and
is absorbing the cost of feeding this dog, even tho he has dogs of his own. He
sent me photos of
Starsky, and I was amazed at the transformation! A little love and care goes a
long way!!!
Richard feels this dog would be a great working dog, due to his high drive. If
there is anyone out there who might be looking for a wonderful sable GSD to
complete their lives, please email me and I will send photos. He wishes he
could keep this boy himself, but feels he might be better served being the
center of someones life instead of having to share with others.
We should implement a "Heros" club in the review, where stories such as this
could be printed. We have a "13" club, why not one dedicated to the people who
tirelessly go about rescuing our beloved GSD's?
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.