[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Some thought, oh yes, I have

  • From: Holly Whitney <holly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 19:29:16 -0500

Hi Chris,
I can understand that the amateur futurity was perhaps an experiment that
didn't work.  Our club has done it and we didn't have the hassle that others
have experienced.  We are also in the Northeast which is a traditionally well
attended region.

I also understand what was being talked about.  It was the manner in which it
was talked about that I object to.  Like it wasn't useful or why even bother in
the first place.  I also agree that the compromise makes sense.  I'm happy it
isn't being ditched completely.

I also believe in general that the GSDCA does try to encourage people of all
disciplines, sometimes that gets difficult to see in this particular forum....
Sometimes I forget that this forum doesn't speak for the GSDCA.  I should
probably send in my $60 so that I can have a legitimate voice for the people I
claim I am standing up for.  :-)

Holly

http://showgsd.org/mail.html