[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Some like it HOT

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:09:04 -0700

Wow, from where is that humidity coming????   The highest we have is
22%!  It just hit 110 right here, but 15% humidity.

I have 2 evap coolers on high and 4 fans going to move the air around
for the dogs.  Thank goodness for low humidity for the evap coolers.

Storm.
Off to collapse in front of one of those fans with a book!