[ SHOWGSD-L ] Some how it works

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 23:49:09 EDT

In a message dated 7/30/2009 1:13:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, PBECCAJO
writes:
... So now, Evan, when I go to a show with my Jr.'s to show our  dog and
Jimmy Moses (not to imply that Jimmy is evil)  is there I  encourage my girls
more than ever to go for i

I have always loved to go into the ring against Jimmy or The  Guz.  If I
have a better dog, I will win, with my inept  handling.

I also love to go to court against the big names. I had a case  a few years
back and in walked F. Lee Bailey.  I figured out that I would  watch and
learn, and then take my loss.  About ten minutes in I realized he  was going
to lose, and he did.

 I never was intimidated by anything, and as a kid it  drove people crazy.
As an adult it works well for me.

The legal system is a great equalizer.  Right most often  prevails, no
matter who the lawyer is.  And, most often the better dog  wins, believe it or
not.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/