[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Some history again

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "carolyn mckenna" <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 12:30:02 -0400

$7000 per month is a vast understatement for some of them.  A friend of mine
sponsored a dog for two years about a decade ago, and his bill from just the
weekly magazine (for those 2 years) was over $50 thousand.  That didn't include
any of the monthly or quarterly magazines...just the weekly, and he skipped a
few weeks, too.
    The whole thing is too rich for most people's blood...sure is too rich for
mine.
  I really don't understand how people are so taken in by these ads...but I
know they are.  They probably are the same people who believe what's said on
infomercials.

    Peggy