[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Some PreNational Thoughts (OT)

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 06:39:24 -0700

it is given for retained fluid in the tissues - often lungs as in congestive
heart failure.. because it greatly increased urinary output over the next 4
hours (after taking it) it is given in the morning.. unless you work nights and
sleep during the day, of course..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com
      From: Susan Madlung
      Date: 10/18/06 15:27:05
      To: bnbgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
      Cc: ruttergsd@xxxxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Some PreNational Thoughts (OT)

      No!No!No! never take lasix at night... unless you love sleeping either on
the toilet or in a wet bed <grin>
      1st think in the morning and by noon you are raring to go..