[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Solving the Digging Dilemna

  • From: "Jodi Bobin" <ravencd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 22:35:38 -0400

I had a girl who loved to dig...she dug for the sake of digging...not to bury
anything or to stay cool, she just loved to dig...We got her a plastic swimming
pool and let her " have at it " and she got it all out in the pool! Actually
had to have 2 pools, 'cause she didn't like to share and the other dogs just
wanted to wade around and not get splashed!
Jodi Bobin
Sacred Heart GSDs