[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Software

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:48:01 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/2007 11:54:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Marcy,
I LOVE Winped! You can get a huge database of German and  American pedigrees
along with the software. I've had a lot of fun coming up  with "fantasy"
breedings.
:)
Cyndy

Please Cyndy, dont give Pablo any more "fantasy" sports to play
with......along with fantasy baseball, football, soccer, basketball, nasa, bass

fishing......now fantasy breedings?!?!?!  NO!! make it stop....LOL

Ileana

PS:
Glad to see you are back at your computer.