[ SHOWGSD-L ] Socializing puppies

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:48:43 -0500

Hi all.  I hope everyone is having a nice Sunday and I send my
congratulations to all those who showed their dogs this week-end and
came home with some nice wins to brag about.  I'm especially excited
about one of them, which you all will be hearing about shortly from his
breeder.  It is a VERY COLD day here in New York.  It is 21 and as the
weather report says, it feels like 10.  I know, because my heater hasn't
stop running all day.

I had someone ask me if I could ask the list a question about
socializing puppies.  She wanted to know how do breeders go about
socializing puppies if you plan to keep more than one puppy from the
litter.  She wanted to know how to socialize them individually when you
keep more than one.  Anyone have any suggestions for her?  Thanks as
always for your help.  Barbara Galasso