[ SHOWGSD-L ] Socializing

  • From: Sally <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 07:29:40 -0600

Kathy for what is is worth i  agree  with everything you are saying.  I for one
would like to go Back 40 years and re do most of the things i did in shepherds.
 At times too many dogs., too many litters, and believing house dogs won't show
well ,having to work full time to support my passion and never having enough
time for everything

I have been so,lucky getting my cardigans from the people I did they gave their
puppies the benefit of being special. And from the time they came home (10wks)
they lived in the house and have gone every where with me. They love people,
kids, the bank tellers know them and send treats home if they aren't in the car
with me. The drive thru at McDonalds know them. Kids at the parklove them

I finished Truman my self and Liz got both majors her first time shown and is
also in obedience classes. They both love being shown. this is what "being i.
Dogs is all about". Not living in a kennel run 7 days a week

http://showgsd.org/mail.html