[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SoCal Specialties

  • From: Robert Freeny <rfreeny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 11:04:22 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if this happened to anyone else, I entered 1 dog & 2 bitches in
all
three shows. Linda scanned and emailed the entries that was on the entry form.
Assuming we were entered ,we were told our enterires were never received.
Lesson
learned !  I was looking forward to showing under all three judges.  Bob Freeny