[ SHOWGSD-L ] So what do you want for Christmas/ Hannukah

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 17:44:20 -0800 (PST)

.....hair all one color...sox that match. Maybe some oatmeal colored pants; the
dogs shed in that shade and so it wont show...a sweatshirt that does not come
out of the washer with one arm longer than the other (last time I looked, I was
not
Quasimodo....both of my arms are somewhat even)..5 minutes more of sleep in the
morning...To watch "The Closer" from start to finish without
dogsbarkingphoneringingfallingasleephusbandscreaming.....a body that does not
play "hide n seek" with me constantly; getting harder to tell where one part
ends and another begins...but mostly just the reward of knowing that Sparkle
has a new home....that two of her puppies are safe in their new life...that
Merry and Jerry are out of harms way with their foster person...that Boone's
angel, Krista Hansen will give him the Christmas of his dreams...That Jack with
Denise in Georgia has been adopted....and the lost soul who is in a horrific
condition will be lovingly cared for by Kristi Jacobs this Holiday Season.
I take it all back....I already have my Christmas gifts.
Dawn Restuccia

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to: