[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: So what are fair handling charges?

  • From: "M. Mike Lynch" <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JParker0127@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:39:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi JP,.

  Youre right its starting to get outrageous. Here in CA, the aveerage going
rate for the allbreed handler right now is 100$ per dog per day to 85$ per dog
per day.. Wood Wornall, Mark and Sally George and the McFaddens are at 100$ I
think others like Laurie Jordan, Bruce Schwartz and a few others are at 85$ to
90 per day. I am at 65$ all breeds, 85$ specialties. And I get Grief  because
they feel im undercutting the compeition. SHEESH.

  My clients never had to worry about huge bills. I told them if it was an
issue, or I had to work within a budget to let me know. If it was issue and
they had a good monthand were unprepared for a large bill,  they could easily
break their payments up. I was totally ok with it.

  You are right. its becoming more expensive for EVERYTHING--not just dogs.
Gas, Grooming supplies, HELP, ENTRIES, everything is racking up.

  Mike

www.BlackHawk-Farms.com
Northern California American Saddlebred Horse Association
Vice President (Class of 2007)

countries) for 2¢/min or less.