[ SHOWGSD-L ] So many clients so little time

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:11:15 EST

In a message dated 3/12/2005 9:00:35 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
hcj2@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Evan is  my attorney too....

This post got me to thinking, (shut up Paul) about how many  people I have
represented over the years. Often some one will  come up to  me and say
something like, "I hope you are upset over that legal thing you did."  I have
to tell
you, I often forget a litigation as soon as it is over, and often  have no
memory of what I did.  I seldom remember who I represented, and in  the dog
world, never think about who sued who, and why.

That may sound strange, but it is true. I also forget who put  up my dogs,
who called me an idiot, (that may be because the list is so big),  what dogs I
have shown,  and which shows I have shown in.

That is why when you ask me about what happened in a law suit  I was involved
in, I may just tell you I remember the results but not which side  I was on.
I tried to figure it out. I usually have 700 open files, I have  practiced
about 30 years, so that means I have represented at least 21,000  people.  No
wonder I can't remember what I did, or why.

I have represented more people than Fred has been married  to.

On the other hand, maybe I am just senile.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together