[ SHOWGSD-L ] So You Think You Can Dance

  • From: James Barnhart <jim_barnhart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Dog Show" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 10:44:11 -0800

The capabilities of canines astound me.  This dog is a better dancer
than most people I know (guys anyway).  I wonder how long it took the
trainer to get the dog to this level.  Maybe the next big AKC activity
could be dance contests.  Jim Barnhart

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/05/dancing-dog-can-salsa-way_n_346742.html