[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: So What's your sign baby?

  • From: Christina Klahn <ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:27:12 -0800 (PST)

Barbara,

  Thanks for your post!  I had to start laughing.  The only thing is I think my
dog is on the cusp.  I've heard that term used before for people that are very
close to the date one sign ends and the other begins.  Those people share
personalities from both, so I would say that dog should too.  I left his 2
signs showing, his birthday is 6/19/06.

  Tina
  Illusion GSDs
  Msg: #6 in digest
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:40:02 -0500
From: Barbara Galasso
Subject: So What's your sign baby?

Do you remember all the way back in the 80's/90's, single people would
use the "way too over used pick up line"................ "So what's your
sign baby?" Yuck! Anyway, yours truly thought it would be fun to put
together a Astrological chart for our dogs. I searched high and low on
the web for different personality traits and I used it to develop one
for our dogs using my own words and sense of humor. Please note that
some of the dates may be off by a day or two as different websites have
different dates for the signs of the Zodiac. Don't know why that is. It
was fun to put together, so I hope you enjoy. Best wishes, Barbara

SO WHAT'S YOUR SIGN BABY?
By
Barbara J. Galasso

GEMINI: (5/21-6/20) ? The Gemini dog is an extremely independent dog and
doesn?t like to live by anyone?s rules but his own. He loves his freedom
and would do very well living on a farm or where he has lots of room to
roam. They are exciting dogs and once someone meets them, they never
forget them. He has many friends and loves meeting new people. They love
going to shows and make great ?double handling? type of animals. They
always like to please their master. They excel in the show ring when the
applause is loud and appreciative. They love an audience. They are
always on. They can be a clown if they think they?ll get the attention
that they thrive on. This is a fun dog; one that enjoys life.

CANCER: (6/21 -7/22) ? The Cancer dog is an emotional dog. He loves his
people and his home and craves attention from those he loves. He can be
very vocal when he wants his needs met. His feelings are easily hurt by
those he thinks should know better. He can be whining, moaning and
groaning and very vocal when he wants his dinner, or wants you to play
with him. He is very loyal and protective of his home and property. He
prefers his home life to his show dog life, but because he wants to
please his master, he can be easily persuaded if he?s baited with his
favorite treats in the show ring.