[ SHOWGSD-L ] So Pacific Futurity& shows

  • From: "Judy Mendelsohn" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:25:30 -0700

I am sorry to say, there is a mistake in the Premium List for the GSDC of
Southern Arizona.....the correct information should be THURSDAY April 13,2006
is Hospitality Night...join us for our usual great Southwestern Hospitality.
SATURDAY  April 15, 2006 is our Judges Dinner   we will be having a Bar B Q
at the hotel....outside under the starts(it is warm enough to do this in Tucson
in April)...we will also have ENTERTAINMENT at the dinner......I hope you are
planning on joining us for this dinner, please remember that the hotel has
requested all dinner reservations be made prior to the shows, so mail your
dinner reservations to me- @ $18.00 per dinner
Anyone needing a Premium List contact me.......
We are looking forward to seeing old and new friends ther
Judy Mendelsohn
9302 E Daniel Place
Tucson  Az  85710
Judy